Thursday, April 22, 2010

PRAYER WARRIORS...You are needed today!

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND. Today my friend
Steffie and her husband are in a hospital with their son Andrew. Andrew
will be having open heart surgery to repair a hole in his heart.
Andrew is from the same orphanage as Sophia and has the same condition
she did. My friend waited 3 years to bring this little miracle boy
home. Today she is on her knees before God praying for his life and
future. Please pray for this little boy and his family.

14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Prayers have been flowing all week and will continue.

Gail said...

I continue to pray for Andrew and his family...and will.

Kim said...

I am with you my friend..
Hugs..
He will do well.
Love you

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

praying so hard {{{}}}}

Holly said...

Praying for Andrew and Chrissie right now...see my blog for more.

Patricia said...

Just prayed for everyone involved!!
Will continue to keep them all in my prayers!

Shirlee McCoy said...

I'm praying.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

still praying.

Lea
xo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh we are praying.........praying...praying....praying!

ellieshine said...

praying!

Debby said...

Prayers for you. He is a cutie.

Learning Together at Home said...

Absolutely praying!

Mardi said...

I followed her all throughout her journey in China. What a beautiful family. I am saying a prayer now.